UniTrader Weekly Market Contest
OFFICIAL RULES and TERMS OF SERVICE Please be advised that UniTrader Weekly Market Contest and the services and products described on www.UniTrader.com and offered by UniTrader EAD are not being offered within Canada, Australia or the United States and not being offered to U.S., Australian and/or Canadian residents or citizens, as defined under applicable law. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN, AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF, THE ELIGIBILITY AREA. ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES ("OFFICIAL RULES"). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. About the Contest: UniTrader Weekly Market Contest (the "Contest") is a Contest of skill in which UniTrader users can compete against other UniTrader users to win a 300$ Real Trading Account with UNITRADER EAD and is based on the user's knowledge and skill in managing a weekly market contest ("Fantasy Markets"), using fantasy equity ("Fantasy Equity"). To win a 300$ Real Trading Account a Contestant can only manage his/her portfolio consisting of Stocks, ETFs, Currencies, Metal and Stones. In addition to these Official Rules and Terms of Service, additional rules and guidelines regarding Contest play and scoring (which are fully incorporated into these Official Rules by reference) are located at Contest Instructions (the "Contest Instructions"). In the event of a discrepancy between the Contest Instructions and these Official Rules, the Official Rules prevail.
2. Eligibility: You must be a legal resident of the Eligibility Area and at least 18 years of age or the age of legal majority, whichever is older, in your country of residence at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest.
3. Timing: The contest will begins each Sunday at 5:00 P.M. Eastern Time and concludes each week on Friday at the close of the market at 4:30 PM.
4. How to Enter: Registration will begin every Sunday at 5.00 P.M. To enter, visit the Contest Entry Page at UniTrader.com. You first must register for a free UniTrader Account, with which you may participate in the Weekly Market Contest ("Fantasy Account"). Your portfolio will only earn Fantasy Equity after you register for your UniTrader Account and get automatically signed up to play the Contest. To be eligible for a 300$ Real Account Prize, you must register for an account, set up your portfolio and start a contest.
5. How to Start This contest is open to all UniTrader users that have established a UniTrader Fantasy Markets Account.
Only one account is permitted per contestant/email.
A contestant will be considered "Active" once the account is opened.
The contest begins on Sunday at 5.30 P.M. Eastern Time and concludes each week on Friday at the close of the market at 4:30 pm.
You can join the Contest anytime during the duration of the contest.
You will have $100,000 worth of Fantasy Equity to start with.
The contestant with the highest total Fantasy Equity at the end of the contest will win the Prize of 300$ Real account with UniTrader EAD.
6. How to Sign up for an Account:
In order to participate in UniTrader Summer Fantasy Markets Contest, you must first have a UniTrader Account.
Go to www.unitrader-arab.com/unitrader-contest.php
Download Unitrader Platform.
Click on Open a UniTrader Fantasy Account.
Fill out your information and get a username and password. A copy of your username and password together with the terms will be sent to your email.
By login into your account, you agree to our Contest Rules and Terms of Service.
Log in into Unitrader Platform.
Once you log in, you will automatically join UniTrader Weekly Market Contest, and your name will appear among contest participants.
UniTrader will have a choice of 25 preselected stocks and other financial products. You can create your own portfolio by removing instruments you don’t want to trade and replacing them with your own selection.
Click on “Stock Finder” and select products you want to trade, create your portfolio.
Start the contest.
7. How to Create a Portfolio:
To create your initial portfolio and add stocks from the different lists click on "Stock Finder" section. You'll see a selection of Stocks, ETFs, Currencies, Metals and Stones.
Check the box next to each Stock or ETF or Currency or Metals and Stones you would like to select and click apply.
You can select as many instruments as you like but be able to display in the Market Rates Window only 25 Instruments. If you want to add an additional instrument, you have to deselect one.
8. How to participate:
To participate in the Contest, contestants need to select instruments they want to play with. Each contestant's portfolio starts with $100,000 Fantasy Equity. The main objective of the Contest is to increase the value of one's Equity over time. The contestant with the highest Equity at the end of the Contest Period is eligible to win the Prize.
Contestants can search all instruments that are eligible for playing in the Contest by using Stock Finder function.
Contestants can select up to 25 instruments to display in the Market Rates Window but can trade any Stock, Currency, Metals and Stones they want.
Contestants can allocate all Equity or part of it among instruments that they select.
Contestants can place Market, Limit or OCO entry orders.
Contestant can use Stop, Trailing Stop or Limit exit/entry/closing orders.
9. Trading Times:
Stocks and ETFs: Monday - Friday 9.30 am – 4.00 pm ET.
Currencies: Sunday – Friday, Market opens 5 pm ET on Sunday and is open 24 hours, closes at 4.30 pm on Friday ET.
Metals and Stones: Sunday – Friday, Market opens 5 pm ET on Sunday and is open 24 hours, closes at 4 pm on Friday ET.
10. Trade Executions:
All Rules and Limitations shall be enforced at time of placing a trade and during the entire Contest.
Contestants can buy any amount and any instrument that Fantasy Equity will allow.
All Contest instruments are offered on margin, Equities and ETFs 10%, Currencies 0.5%, Metals and Stones 1%. Please refer to (i) for more information on each instrument.
Overnight Swap Rates will apply to any open position. Please refer to (i) for more information on Swaps.
All Commissions and Transaction fees are waived.
Contestants can receive a margin call and all positions will be closed.
If a margin call is received, contestants can reopen some of their closed positions or initiate new positions.
If a contestant does not have enough available equity to place a trade, the system will show a warning message.
All orders placed will be executed at the next eligible time of trade.
11. Portfolio Valuation:
Contestants’ portfolio will always be marked to market in real time.
Contestants can see their profit and loss in real time.
Contestants can see available margin and how far they are away from a potential margin call in real time.
After market close or during weekends or market holidays, the portfolio is valued at the last closing price of each instrument.
Contestants can see updated up to a second static report with the information on current and past trades as well as open positions.
12. Processing of Corporate Actions:
UniTrader reserves the right to implement and enforce processing of corporate actions contest wide on a case by case basis.
Dividends are not supported. Contestants owning stocks that pay dividends during the dates of the contest will not receive any cash credit for dividends as they would at a regular brokerage.
The Contest will process limited corporate actions only, potentially including: stock splits, mergers, and ticker symbol changes.
The Contest will process corporate actions for current Stock positions holders only.
Processing may be delayed by several days after the effective date of the action.
Contestants who sell/liquidate the Equity before that processing occurs may not receive the benefit of that action. Alternatively if a split increases a contestant’s equity, UniTrader will adjust the equity in the account.
13. Equity Quotes and Pricing: For all pricing: All Currencies, Metal and Stone Quotes are real time Quotes. Equity Quotes delayed, except where indicated otherwise. Delay times are 15 minutes for NYSE. Quotes and other information supplied by independent providers identified on the UniTrader website. All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither UniTrader nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. By accessing the UniTrader site, you agree not to redistribute the information found therein.
14. Enforcement of the Rules and Limitations: UniTrader reserves the right to implement and enforce the Rules and Limitations Contest wide or on a case by case basis. In general, the Rules and Limitations shall be enforced upon time of trade placements and during active Contest play.
15. Exceptions: UniTrader reserves the right to implement and enforce exceptions Contest wide or on a case by case basis. In general, once a trade is placed, violations to the Rules and Limitations happening due to a time difference between placing a trade and trade execution will be permitted. Also, violations due to special circumstances such as corporate events, spinoff, etc. or where there is a violation not due to direct player actions (e.g. value of holdings goes up or down due to market conditions) will be permitted to remain as is until such time as the player enters a new trade for that holding or portfolio. The Rules and Limitations will be re-enforced at time of such a new trade with a general principle of not allowing the player to make the existing violation worse.
16. 300$ BMFN Real Account Prize Winner, Selection and Notification: At the conclusion of the Contest, the top qualifying player (i.e. the player with the highest total Fantasy Equity gain) in the Contest will win 300$ Prize. In the event of a tie between two (2) or more players, the prize will be split evenly among the winners.
The Prize Winner will be notified via email after the end of the Contest. In addition, the Contest Leader Board will be displayed on UniTrader Platform in real time showing the name of the Prize Winner.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EVEN IF YOUR ARE LISTED AS THE WINNER AS OF THE CLOSE OF THE CONTEST PERIOD, YOU HAVE NOT YET WON A PRIZE. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION ACCORDING TO THE OFFICIAL RULES AND TERMS OF SERVICE, AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED.
The following applies to all Potential Winners: Each potential prize winner may be required to sign, notarize address and name verification and an Affidavit of Eligibility. Non-compliance with these deadlines, or return of any prize notification as undeliverable, will result in disqualification. Prizes will be delivered between six to eight weeks after winner verification. If applicable, winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099, which documents the value of the prize for tax purposes. If UniTrader cannot find an eligible winner for a prize, or if a winner fails to claim a prize, that prize will not be awarded.
17. General Conditions: This Contest may not be used in connection with any form of gambling. By entering, Entrants release and hold harmless UniTrader EAD and Boston UniSoft Technologies LLC and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for, or participating in any prize-related activity. Entry into this Contest constitutes Entrant’s permission for UniTrader to send Entrant periodic emails during the Contest Period relating to the Contest, and to send periodic emails after the Contest Period about future UniTrader Weekly Markets Contests. Entry into this Contest constitutes Entrant’s permission for UniTrader to publish Entrant’s UniTrader profile name, and contest net worth and ranking on any UniTrader website, including on the Leader Boards and for promotional purposes throughout the Contest. Except where prohibited by law, a winner’s acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for UniTrader to use such winner’s name, address (city and country only), statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Contest without further notice, compensation, consideration, notification, review or consent.
18. Conduct: By entering this Contest, Contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules, which will be posted at the Contest Site throughout the Contest. Contestants further agree to be bound by the decisions of UniTrader EAD, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Unitrader reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be, or ban from Contest Leader Boards any individual it suspects may be, (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or any UniTrader website; (b) violating the Official Rules or any of the guidelines of the Contest; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any UniTrader property or service; (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or (e) engaging in suspicious Contest activity. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE THE USER’S ACCOUNT, IF ANY, AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
19. Limitations of Liability: Unitrader assumes no responsibility or liability for lost, late, misdirected, or garbled entries, or for theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to, entries. Unitrader assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. UniTrader assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players, or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing, that may occur (including but not limited to any such problems which may result in the ability to access the Contest Site or to process any Contest transaction(s) in connection with the Contest). UniTrader assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, suspicious Contest activity, cheating, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of UniTrader which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Unitrader reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In addition, should trading of any Contest Instruments be suspended, shortened, interrupted, modified, or cancelled for any reason, Unitrader reserves the right at its sole discretion to award prizes as of the time the disruption takes place, or to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.
www.unitrader-arab.com , email: firstname.lastname@example.org back